Vampire Community being poked by Aset Ka (Not)

+10
8lou1
AlexaAnghel
A.Nightside
Sybil Mason
Anto
Jonathan
MysticLightShinethForth
Troublemaker
Maxx
Alexia
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Vampire Community being poked by Aset Ka (Not) - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampire Community being poked by Aset Ka (Not)

Post by 8lou1 22.04.21 10:45

hihi, thanks pig
it's quite strange to see words to my experiences, never knew there are so many out there. and i still have hardly any written knowhow, but i do know what Craving with a capital C means. thanks again, really happy im not alone.
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

Vampire Community being poked by Aset Ka (Not) - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampire Community being poked by Aset Ka (Not)

Post by Tiet 13.06.21 17:09

Vampire Community being poked by Aset Ka (Not) - Page 2 4cdde410
Vampire Community being poked by Aset Ka (Not) - Page 2 26e1bc10
Vampire Community being poked by Aset Ka (Not) - Page 2 F6d1c310

Tiet
Tiet
Banned

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2020-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 14.06.21 11:04

@tiet: hi, again. as i said in your dark kiss topic: get the fuck of my trail.
1 i am NOT in the mood for warring or saving
2 there are bigger players watching
3 when the time comes, there is no hiding or running away.
4 i know mine and their willingness to protect

now piss off and find a proper playdate, only grown ups walk alone...
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiet 09.07.21 13:00

wtf ??????
Tiet
Tiet
Banned

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2020-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Antonio 02.09.22 4:13

VF and the AB made me stronger, even if I am not accepted here by Asetianist neither on FB group vampirology, and all my posts and comments are deleted, I will stand up and become what Prince Luis Marques says The Asetian doesn't speak louder than the crowd he becomes the crowd … I can defend myself on FB VCN because comments are turned off, I was approached by some Asetianist and told not to pronounce the name of Alexia and leave it like this but since is so much knowledge in the teaching of Aset.Ka , I will rise and tell my opinion and not listen to the Asetianist who I don't have his permission to use his name and I respect Aset.Ka and Red Order are both in the same percentage!
But you know again Prince Luis Marques quote “May the Ka be with your Ba”
I am DRACONIAN
Yes you don't are predators Alexia..you don't hunt for blood you just tell an untruth you have a disease to procure blood, neither Red Order nor Aset.Ka..it passed some time to understand that you are copying the real Predators!!
Antonio
Antonio
Banned

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2022-08-19

Back to top Go down

Vampire Community being poked by Aset Ka (Not) - Page 2 Empty Anto Is Back Again and Again

Post by Antonio Anghel 23.04.24 18:56

game over ,love(alexia ashford)

But when they ask me is the war finished with Alexia Ashford? Of course it is
I cleansed him of his mortal sins, I'm God and the Lord forgives even the devil worshippers
I'm moving on but you know your scruples are gone when you're born with Seth'S Horns
---------------------

'Archangel, Dark Angel
Lend me thy light
Through death's veil
Till we have Heaven in sight!'

'Archangel, Dark Angel
Lend me thy light
Antonio Anghel
Antonio Anghel
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2024-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by AlifBalaamYashin 24.04.24 13:54

Antonio Anghel wrote:game over ,love(alexia ashford)

But when they ask me is the war finished with Alexia Ashford? Of course it is
I cleansed him of his mortal sins, I'm God and the Lord forgives even the devil worshippers
I'm moving on but you know your scruples are gone when you're born with Seth'S Horns
---------------------

'Archangel, Dark Angel
Lend me thy light
Through death's veil
Till we have Heaven in sight!'

'Archangel, Dark Angel
Lend me thy light
Wut?
AlifBalaamYashin
AlifBalaamYashin
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2023-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Antonio Anghel 25.04.24 16:36

Ballam i am only responding to ya,because I feel respect for ROS and sincerely i am that bring up VF for 2% like others do to AK ,inclined to you ..I defeated Mystic,Maxx and Alexia and i am tabkfull to Elendor,Seth and even to Prince Marques for what send it to me veven to Sybil..I suffer aloat but now i am Among the most powerful people…/Anto is invincible
Antonio Anghel
Antonio Anghel
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2024-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 25.04.24 16:53

Antonio Anghel wrote:Ballam i am only responding to ya,because I feel respect for ROS and sincerely i am that bring up VF for 2% like others do to AK ,inclined to you ..I defeated Mystic,Maxx and Alexia and i am tabkfull to Elendor,Seth and even to Prince Marques for what send it to me veven to Sybil..I suffer aloat but now i am Among the most powerful people…/Anto is invincible

Thank you for the laughs. I didn't know I was defeated until I read your post. I'm so defeated you've got me laughing.

Hail Anto! I mean... erm... Hic.

Now, where were we? scratch
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 25.04.24 16:54

I'm sorry guys, I couldn't do it, I couldn't stand against it. Neither could Maxx. We were all defeated by Anto. On the battlefield. He came with the weapons of mass destruction, we could not resist. This is my farewell, from the other side, echoing my defeat, sung together with Maxx. Farewell.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 25.04.24 16:57

LOL. Drugs were almost certainly involved in the creation of Anto’s post.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 25.04.24 17:01

No, Troublemaker. Anto doesn't do drugs. He is the drug.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by AlifBalaamYashin 26.04.24 13:26

Antonio Anghel wrote:Ballam i am only responding to ya,because I feel respect for ROS and sincerely i am that bring up VF for 2% like others do to AK ,inclined to you ..I defeated Mystic,Maxx and Alexia and i am tabkfull to Elendor,Seth and even to Prince Marques for what send it to me veven to Sybil..I suffer aloat but now i am Among the most powerful people…/Anto is invincible
WHAT? I don't know if English is your first language (I hope not) but everything you have posted is incoherent . . . at least to me.
AlifBalaamYashin
AlifBalaamYashin
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2023-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2