Hellen
Syrianeh
Maxx
Laura
Wafiyah
40 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Which Lineage Inspires You? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which Lineage Inspires You?

Post by Non 14.12.08 13:53

Hello dear forum members.
It was this question about the Lineages which inspired me to register to this forum and to attend on this community. Vampirism is a very new topic for me even through I'm into occultism, right hand path magic and initiatory ritual magic. From the beginning I can think and remember, I have a very strong bond to the ethereal world. I even thought it to be normal on every children and that it would fade away when we all grow older, but it didn't. When I was growing up to a teen ( ~16-18 ) this strong ethereal bond throw me into a occult group where I started to learn about ritual magic and the world behind the Veil. It took a very long time (longer then for the most people) to get myself comfortable with the rituals and works of this chaotic order. Right before my second initiation, I wasn't able to bear it anymore - I had to leave them, because the magic they did never felt right to me. Only some weeks later I stumbled right into the arms of the Golden Dawn, which was a very easy and much more comfortable system of magic.

Untill some weeks ago I was only practicing right hand path magic (Quaballah, Golden Dawn teachings and, with more or less result, Bardons System of Magic). This changed somehow, as I can't see the right - light - side of the world anymore withoud the left - dark - side. This dark and undiscovered part of my soul, which I can clearly feel, grows in the same way as I grow, to build a balance.
Some fortune brought me to the name "Aset Ka" and the name "Asetians". When I did some research on them, I've got some ineffable feelings. It just felt close, old and familiar. It is a feeling I can't describe and the power of the words to describe it, ends.

Some time later I've found this forum and in particular, this topic. To finally answer the question: The linage which inspires me, is the linage of the Viperines. I wish I could answer the 'why' without sounding like a fool, but this lineage inspires me, because it just decribes me, the way I am, the way I always was.

I look forward to some insightful discussions,
NoN.

Non
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Ankhhape 14.12.08 16:27

Em Hotep Non
Ankhhape
Ankhhape
Banned

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Aghrab 14.12.08 17:49

Welcome to the forum, Non. Feel free to use the Off Topic section to introduce yourself further, if you please.

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 15.12.08 1:35

Non,

I agree with you fully in that it is impossible to see light without dark. At the same time, following a strictly limited path (right or left) always results in incompleteness. That's how I found my path to balance as well, and I'm glad to see you here.

Also I'm happy to see so many people from different countries here. Finally, an unbiased forum...
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 15.12.08 16:36

Syrianeh wrote:Also I'm happy to see so many people from different countries here. Finally, an unbiased forum...
Couldn't agree more...
I feel proud to be part of this community.

Jonathan
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotaro 17.01.09 14:36

Very interesting thread here. Very good information. As with my intro. in the off-topic forum, I am very drawn to the Scorpions. When reading the AB and the post here in The Guardians section, I feel even more so.
Kotaro
Kotaro
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 18.01.09 5:50

I suppose right now the scorpions, guardians inspire me. I'm kind of weirded out actually, because the description is so spot on to everything about me. I mean everything.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Karnath 18.01.09 6:03

Greetings, Daniel.

Why don't you explain why you say the description is so spot? We would like to read your views.

Best regards.
Karnath
Karnath
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 18.01.09 6:20

I'm not sure how best to explain it. Everything is based on a collection of slowly acquired information about myself.

Nnn, you've furrowed my brow trying to find some way to explain it. Well, one thing is that no one I have met has felt energy like mine. They always have a hard time explaining it, saying things hesitantly like, "it's... big" or "feels kind of like rushing wind" or "it's thick like it was compressed, as you'd see in someone who's depressed, but covers a large area". My energy is apparently very grounding, my connection with earth is so good I didn't even know I was grounding it. I have found my true love after not being interested in anyone, and I am very true and loyal to her.

I thought myself to be a vampire, but I've been so confused because I fed once, about 3 months ago and haven't needed to since. The guardian having a slow energy metabolism fits that scenario perfectly and explains why I still crave blood even though I don't show any symptoms of vampirism otherwise at the moment.

Also, I've had somewhat of a connection to egypt for as long as I can remember. During puberty there was a point where I felt like I was losing my mind, seeing what seemed to be a past life, and hearing voices from trees and the wind. I still do hear the voices, but only when I want to listen to them. Otherwise things are silent as can be.

In the vision (which may even be a mistake of a vision, as I've had confirmations a few times that I was getting flashes of my love's thoughts) I was a young girl, looking up at her beautiful mother, who handed me a pretty gold necklace trinket I really liked. Even though I have a mother right now, I feel a sense of loss when that face is remembered.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilded 21.03.09 23:04

I am inspired and moved by all of the lineages within the Asetian bloodline. Each lineage has its ups and downs, its pros and cons... and they all complete each other.

The powerful intuition, metaphysical powers and inspiration of the Viperine, can help the Guardian become better at energy work and become more creative... The massive shielding of the Guardian can protect the Viperine because even though the Viperine may attack aggressive and better than all others, he still does not have a strong shield. The amazing cycling of the Concubine makes him a great donor to Viperines, which do need a great donor. All of it fits the puzzle perfectly... each one of them complete the other two within this divine Family, in mysterious ways.
Gilded
Gilded
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2009-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Vertigo 22.03.09 15:04

I feel for the Viperine Lineage.

From what ive read about the Viperines they are just the kind I can look up to.

Creative, powerful and good leaders with a sense of honor.

They are my source of inspiration today Smile
Vertigo
Vertigo
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaina 24.03.09 15:26

I feel the Concubines, I think because they are really different and mostly secretive. There isnt as much that we know about them I feel. Also because they arent the most wanted lineage makes them all that more appealing to me. The way the Asetian Bible speaks of them I feel closer and more drawn to them. I love all three of the lineages but I do feel closer to the Concubines lineage.
Elaina
Elaina
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Talibah 25.03.09 6:26

I think it would be inaccurate to state that the Concubines are the least 'wanted' of the Lineages.

All three, together, create the whole.

Whilst it is true that those of the Concubine Lineage have to work harder at realizing their path and connecting back to the roots of their metaphysical family - and that both Viperines and Guardians can assist them greatly in this endeavour, and be excellent role models for Concubines to learn from - I do not believe this makes the Lineage unwanted.
Talibah
Talibah
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaina 25.03.09 6:32

I am sorry Talibah, I didnt mean to say that for those that know and appreciate them they are unwanted. I have come into contact with a lot of others that say that lineage is the most undesirable of the three, I believe this to be sad and for me untrue. I greatly love and appreciate this lineage and how it speaks to me. Out of all three, and I do love and appreciate them all, but the Concubine is my true feeling. I also love how all three compliment and benefit each other.
Elaina
Elaina
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Talibah 25.03.09 7:21

No need for apology, Elaina. My above comment was more for the benefit of those that have yet to read the Asetian Bible.

It is a common misconception that the Lineage of the Concubines is more undesirable than either the Viperine, or the Guardian Lineage, and for that reason some may feel less respect is warranted to them.

I believe it is only right to correctly inform those that are just starting out in their studies of the Asetian Culture to provide fact, rather than supporting any exisiting misconceptions that have been created by others, through ignorance.
Talibah
Talibah
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Talibah 25.03.09 7:24

...also, I'd like you to know, that I appreciate you had no ill intentions with your comment either. Smile
Talibah
Talibah
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaina 25.03.09 8:04

Lol thank you Talibah, I do not believe that any of us who know about the lineages could hold any ill will or ill intentions towards them or their ways. I have nothing but admiration and love for the lineages (all three lol) and of course our dear Asetians.
Elaina
Elaina
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix 15.04.09 23:14

I feel somewhat tardy, replying to a post that started nine months ago, but here it is.
Reading the AB's description of the three lineages, I was amazed at how well the defintion of the Guardians fit me. To a large degree, it was as if major aspects of my personality had been copied and put into print.
I did not feel attracted to the power of the Viperines, nor to the inherent energy cycling and chaos of the Concubines. But, the Guardian was me "to a T", like my soul had been imprinted by the Seven Scorpions themselves. For what it is worth. This is where I belong.
Phoenix
Phoenix
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by spyser 17.04.09 12:04

It is strange that many people who have written in this topic for the last time have been attracted for the Guradians. Personaly i have just finished reading about the three lineages in the AB and i have to say that i also feel very attracted to the Guardians.
spyser
spyser
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by spyser 17.04.09 12:06

sorry for spelling Guradians wrong i mean off course guardians.
spyser
spyser
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotaro 19.04.09 10:50

Kotaro wrote:Very interesting thread here. Very good information. As with my intro. in the off-topic forum, I am very drawn to the Scorpions. When reading the AB and the post here in The Guardians section, I feel even more so.

Althought I feel a strong connection to the Guardians, I also feel a deep connection to the Keepers. Has or is there more information found about them?
I think when I first posted here, the excitement of finding the AB and reading it made me "want to be" this bloodline or that one. Now things are sinking in. This is why I bring up the Keepers. Any info. or input would be great.
Thanks
Kotaro
Kotaro
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 19.04.09 17:25

Kotaro wrote:
Kotaro wrote:Very interesting thread here. Very good information. As with my intro. in the off-topic forum, I am very drawn to the Scorpions. When reading the AB and the post here in The Guardians section, I feel even more so.

Althought I feel a strong connection to the Guardians, I also feel a deep connection to the Keepers. Has or is there more information found about them?
I think when I first posted here, the excitement of finding the AB and reading it made me "want to be" this bloodline or that one. Now things are sinking in. This is why I bring up the Keepers. Any info. or input would be great.
Thanks
Keepers are remarkably interesting creatures. There is still much we have to learn about them and from them... mostly on their unshakable loyalty and dedication towards the Asetians.
They are secretive beings, but also very diverse. Given that, they can be vampiric in nature or not, but they are usually highly adept at metaphysics and magick. Beings of knowledge and beings of action, they cannot be stopped by the common human society, and they will do whatever it takes to ensure the safety of the Asetians, the Aset Ka and to fight against those that oppose them.

I can clearly understand anyone that feels drawn to the magickal Keepers, the sacred children of Anubis... who wouldn't?
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 575
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotaro 19.04.09 19:39

Indeed. And thanks for the info. on them, Victor. Smile
Kotaro
Kotaro
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer 29.04.09 19:29

I'm inspired by the Concubine lineage. I just find their abilities quite astonishing. Especially their ability to be controlled and ruled over by the one they love. I believe that every true relationship should have that... the girl being so obsessive in love that she sees her mate as her god. That is quite romantic, and is certainly what the Concubine Asetians seem to offer. Even though in our days something this beautiful is so rare. Neutral
Dreamer
Dreamer
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2009-04-27

http://www.twitter.com/BleedingDreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 29.04.09 21:32

You seem to be a romantic one, Dreamer. Smile

I believe that romanticism does highly apply to Asetian relationships, like that worship for her lover, as you mentioned. I agree, very rare in these days indeed!
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next