Jonathan
Daniel09
21 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Night vs. Day - Page 2 Empty Re: Night vs. Day

Post by empress2k 04.07.09 12:52

Karnath wrote:Greetings.

Through the Night, everything's much more calm, meditative, and it's much easier to focus. If I could, I would take a life in Night only. But let us just be objective, and we'll find this is quite impossible nowadays, at least if we want to keep a normal job or study.

Yes it is hard when you have a job plus the family. I work for a law enforcement agency as a Management Analyst. Fortunately for me our operations are 24/7 and I have a very flexible boss. So when I stay up late into the night I just come to work late and then stay late. Otherwise I don't know how I'd manage. Sometimes, when I go early I get home by 4:30 and sleep till about 10 pm. Then I am able to stay up as well..Smile
empress2k
empress2k
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix 05.07.09 0:27

I am a night person, too. I prefer to stay up late to accomplish tasks rather than rise early to do them. I feel more comfortable at night, although I have no aversion to daylight. I also prefer the calmer, less hectic atmosphere of the darker hours.
Phoenix
Phoenix
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by empress2k 05.07.09 13:33

Night just feels different! For me it's not even about quite. It's just feels more embracing then the day-time.
empress2k
empress2k
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by YunGuns 06.07.09 11:21

Everything just seems so hectic during the day. And it's very stressing.
YunGuns
YunGuns
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-06-27

http://www.myspace.com/bleedgophers

Back to top Go down

Post by Vertigo 12.07.09 17:53

Iam a 100% night person.
I cant work at day and dont have any energy to do anything when its day.

But at night...
What a boost of energy and inspiration...
Vertigo
Vertigo
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer 16.07.09 0:11

I see beauty in both sunset and sunrise, night and day, due to where I currently live, and silence is around all day, allowing me to appreciate both the beginning of the day and the end of it. However, as most people, I tend to be more creative during the night.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2009-04-27

http://www.twitter.com/BleedingDreamer

Back to top Go down

Night vs. Day - Page 2 Empty hello my dear

Post by izabella 17.07.09 2:36

i have been awaken and havent slept for over a year
i find myself very weak all day long and very powerfull when the night comes.
i try not to go out in sunlight only if i have to,and only by a car.
it's very normal thing to feel low with energy in daylight ,and full with energy again when the dark comes.

izabella
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Talibah 17.07.09 3:36

Welcome to the forum Izabella, why not create an introduction of yourself in the off topic section, to tell us a little more about yourself. Reading through the stickies and faqs might also be a wise move too.

Also, you have not slept in over a year...? Care to elaborate..?
Talibah
Talibah
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Back to top Go down

Night vs. Day - Page 2 Empty hello again

Post by izabella 17.07.09 7:12

my name is izabella
i have been awaken a year ago .
i am a blood vampire ,unfortunately i live in a place i cant satisfy my thirst with blood so i use people energy to instead .
it is definitely not the same thing ,but i have to do what i can to survive and not expose myself.

izabella
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Talibah 17.07.09 7:44

You know...I should use this opportunity to say something constructive, something mature and calm, something which is both good advice and intelligently said....but since I appear to have temporarily lost the ability to do that, I'll hang fire and say nothing.
Talibah
Talibah
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 17.07.09 7:50

Izabella, how old are you, and what country do you live in? Also, could you please elaborate on what you meant by "i have been awaken a year ago"?
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Ella Moor 26.12.09 18:35

Yeah I basically love the night,I am much more active at night then I am in the day.Like I don't get sleepy at day time or anything but I just feel so tired during that time and at night i recover and become active its so fascinating.
Ella Moor
Ella Moor
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post by ElizabethBathory 26.12.09 18:41

Talibah wrote:You know...I should use this opportunity to say something constructive, something mature and calm, something which is both good advice and intelligently said....but since I appear to have temporarily lost the ability to do that, I'll hang fire and say nothing.

Night vs. Day - Page 2 Herz
ElizabethBathory
ElizabethBathory
Banned

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2009-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 26.12.09 19:31

Ella Moor wrote:Yeah I basically love the night,I am much more active at night then I am in the day.Like I don't get sleepy at day time or anything but I just feel so tired during that time and at night i recover and become active its so fascinating.

I'm the same way. I think it's just because it's so much more peaceful at night. It simply doesn't take as much energy to do anything, so it feels like one has a surplus.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Ella Moor 26.12.09 19:50

I have perfect night vision.Lately i haven't experiences seeing anything in pitch black.
Ella Moor
Ella Moor
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post by ElizabethBathory 26.12.09 20:58

The night is so much more beautiful now that it's winter. The snow and sky play off one-another, and seeing my breath in the air while smelling the smokey air makes me feel so alive. And, the snow also absorbs sound, so everything is dark and silent...just how I like it.
ElizabethBathory
ElizabethBathory
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Aghrab 28.12.09 18:33

It is beautiful how the Asetians are so balanced in every way. How they love the night, but also love the morning sunrise, and find it a unique and divine moment of the day. The sunrise and sunset are both the Asetian's favorite moments of the day, unlike most "vampires" who believe that only night can be beautiful, and that day is to fear and hate.

This is just a small detail of how balanced the thoughts of the Asetians are, towards every detail of Life.

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by ElizabethBathory 28.12.09 20:04

I don't think vampires fear or hate day, but rather just enjoy the night more. Without the sun to weaken them, the night allows them to have a rush of creativity and power.
ElizabethBathory
ElizabethBathory
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 28.12.09 20:33

I find that during the winter the sun is quite pleasant really. It's just during the summer that I would rather stay out of it lol, though with the way I do things, I'm forced to be out in it. Suffice to say, I was silly as a kid. I used to stare into the sun, and now I have to have glasses.

But winter is in general nice, just because it's so much quieter. The bugs are sleeping, the cars are muffled, and the cool air feels good against the skin. ^.^ It's kind of like the night of the year, winter and fall. Spring and summer are the day of the year, at least to me.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by AnaInDark 02.01.10 18:25

Aghrab wrote:It is beautiful how the Asetians are so balanced in every way. How they love the night, but also love the morning sunrise, and find it a unique and divine moment of the day. The sunrise and sunset are both the Asetian's favorite moments of the day, unlike most "vampires" who believe that only night can be beautiful, and that day is to fear and hate.

This is just a small detail of how balanced the thoughts of the Asetians are, towards every detail of Life.
I agree. Their balance between Light and Dark is just beautiful.
AnaInDark
AnaInDark
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-09-11

http://www.twitter.com/AnaInDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ladymoontear 11.03.10 11:22

Night v's Day? I like them both. They each have their unique qualities to them. I am fortuanate enough to where I am out and about before the sun even rises, so I get to watch it rise each and every morning. This also means I get to watch the moon set. It is a wonderful thing to get to see. But i must say I do prefer the night as for my love of the moon, hence my name.

But I am also lucky enough to where my job requires me to be out and about when the sun also sets, this is also just as breathe taking, so again, I get to watch the moon rise as well.

But as to whether I have energy more at night or day? It's hard to say. When I'm with the children I work with, they provide a great deal of energy for me. When I get home inbetween hours I find I can nap, which is during the day. At night, I find it is very hard to sleep and when I do, it is never for more than a couple of hours at a time. But I'm not sure if it's because I'm just more awake then or if it's because of the amount of energy I absorb from the children. And no, I don't always mean to absorb their energy, it just happens.

Most of the time when I do take energy from them, it's because there is too much negative energy and I need to cleanse it out of them, or I'm really tired and I need the access energy they have. It usually makes for a happier group of kids.
ladymoontear
ladymoontear
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2010-03-11

http://mamamoont@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by verboten 20.06.10 13:25

As many said, I too am more of a night person. Whenever I can, I usually stay till sunrise ( I enjoy that moment) and then go to sleep till somwhere beetween 2 and 5 PM. Sadly we live in a day based society...so yeah...but now since it's summer I can create my own schedule. During the day I feel weaker especially when in direct contact with the sun ( summer is horrible in that matter ). Also as Daniel said, I too developed a sneeze effect every time I go out and it's sunny...strange. And about the night-vision, yes I also see pretty good at night.

Oh, and Elisabeth, I agree, winter is great in those matters. Very Happy

verboten
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 26.06.10 5:09

hmm... I like them both, but in different ways....

I the day I even like to sleep in the warmth of the sun.....
even though my eyes don't like it, my eyes are very light sensitive , so if they are in direct sun light for more then 5 min at a time, the white becomes red and I get a horrible migraine.
I have less energy... or not exactly less energy , but different energy in the day time and that's nice.....
But then again I cant stand the "noise" at day time.

My skin loves the sun, even though I am a natural Scandinavian, I get more color on my skin then my half Turkish husband....lol. ..I guess he is a little bit vain, cause He doesn't like that ....

The Night on the other hand, is a time for reflection, a time of silence a time for creativity... and well I have more awake energy in the night, Its not that much "noise" to tune out.

So I guess what I'm saying is that, as long as I am alone or whit very
few people ( like 5 people on a little island), on a beach, near water and I have very dark sun glasses on, It wouldn't mater if it was day or night....

Sincerely Divine 277
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 26.06.10 5:12

verboten wrote:

The winter is so cold here ( Norway) and very long and very dark....
I don't mind the dark , in fact I like it , but I do mind the cold part ... brr...
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by verboten 26.06.10 9:19

Divine 277 wrote:
verboten wrote:

The winter is so cold here ( Norway) and very long and very dark....
I don't mind the dark , in fact I like it , but I do mind the cold part ... brr...

Oh...I see...Here the winters are not that long or cold..Actually in the last years they seem to get shorter and warmer sadly...

verboten
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next