Please Help... Need guidance

4 posters

Go down

Please Help... Need guidance Empty Please Help... Need guidance

Post by Unknown_If_Vampire 03.03.16 6:44

Ok, so I have a question.. So I don't know whether or not I'm a vampire.. I've only tasted my own blood (and it tastes pretty good) and I was curious if I was a vampire cause I like it... And if I liked pain more I would cut myself for blood... I'm more curious then anything.. Please help

Unknown_If_Vampire
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2016-03-03

Back to top Go down

Please Help... Need guidance Empty Re: Please Help... Need guidance

Post by Troublemaker 03.03.16 7:15

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that you are not in the right place. Please read through the forum... that will be helpful to you. None of us here can tell you if you are a "true vampire" or not... and even if some could, they likely wouldn't do it. Furthermore, what even is your definition of vampire? That part is really important. If by "vampire" you mean someone with a damaged system who needs to take energy from others to stay healthy, whether that is via blood or purely "psychic" means, then yes, you could be. That is the school of thought of most people on the Internet. If you read through the forum you might find the subject, in truth, looks a bit deeper than you imagined.

As a side note, I'm just throwing this out here and people are free to disagree with me. But from a physical and metaphysical standpoint, it is very unhealthy to cut yourself so you can drink your own blood. You are not really accomplishing anything or getting energy that way, since it is coming from your own system.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1627
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 03.03.16 10:48

Hello there. Answering your question, liking the taste of blood doesn't make one a vampire. It's much deeper than that.

I understand that you're curious but be aware that this is a serious subject and you're getting into something that's dangerous and shouldn't be taken lightly. Spend some time reading around this forum and you may find valuable information and get a better idea of what this is all about.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3051
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 03.03.16 11:46

As you said before, Jonathan, Vampirism is not about blood at all. It is an element that is rooted in another, higher dimension.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: