Maxx
EdwardCullen
Jonathan
Mike W
12 posters

Go down

Feeding and Healing Empty Feeding and Healing

Post by Mike W 30.06.16 8:07

A lot of articles, posts, or books talk about how feeding can be used for healing purposes on people. What's the possible range on that theory, is it just aches, pains, and energy blocks, or could it be used for something more connected to the brain, like Alzheimer's or dementia?

Weird question I know, but thanks for any answers that come my way
Mike W
Mike W
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2015-08-10

Back to top Go down

Feeding and Healing Empty Re: Feeding and Healing

Post by Jonathan 30.06.16 12:00

I'm very certain on how energy work can effectively be used for healing, however I'm not entirely sure concerning dementia since it's mostly a mental disease and I would rather not pass an idea or assumption based on something that I have no experience. I think it's quite possible that it can aid in healing of those conditions but effectively remove them all I don't know. Metaphysics is a great tool for healing, probably the best of them all, but it shouldn't be used as a complete replacement to medicine and more like using the two together.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by EdwardCullen 30.06.16 12:45

Having/dealing with vampirism (as far as what I've experienced goes)... Needs to be managed and then treated... Management is dealing with the condition without blood and treatment is the receiving of blood. If you go a long time without it and you are a vampire you may develop conditions which will worsen if you do not consume blood which will heal the damage done.
EdwardCullen
EdwardCullen
Banned

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2016-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike W 30.06.16 16:16

I don't mean taking in energy to heal, this isn't for me, I mean taking out the negative stuff, or at least helping someone to calm their mind. I know its a mental condition but could there be a metaphysical solution for, if not removing it, helping those affected?

Mike W
Mike W
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike W 30.06.16 16:34

And agreed with the medicine, I would never advocate disuse of treatment, but for a person that might not yet be diagnosed (not completely gone, but showing signs that something isn't right) could help maybe prevent or slow down, and would that help at all in the long run?
Mike W
Mike W
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike W 30.06.16 16:37

Thanks for answering Jonathan, sorry if this is uncomfortable subject matter, the question's been rolling around for a bit due to personal reasons.
Mike W
Mike W
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 30.06.16 16:47

Mike W wrote:And agreed with the medicine, I would never advocate disuse of treatment, but for a person that might not yet be diagnosed (not completely gone, but showing signs that something isn't right) could help maybe prevent or slow down, and would that help at all in the long run?

Help, definitely. Just keep in mind that it should be used alongside traditional medical treatment and diagnosis.

Well there are some rare healers and metaphysicians like those at the internal labs of the Aset Ka and other top tier orders that could provide a good metaphysical diagnostic and vibrational treatment to certain mental conditions but I would recommend most people against that because they have no access to those experts and would likely find someone without the knowledge or experience that would only lead you wrong.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 30.06.16 19:03

Mike H....if you are dealing with the last two topics from your first post, you might care to try a purely human physical item such as focus factor tabs which can be bought at Wal-Mart vitamin area. 4 of those tabs a day and you can see an improvement in concentration by the subject without any need to work on them in a way they are not expecting from you. It can take a couple of weeks but you can certainly tell a difference. If you do not see an improvement come back and post and we can take it from there.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike W 01.07.16 8:33

Something I didn't even think (or know of honestly) of, thanks Maxx
Mike W
Mike W
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 01.07.16 9:54

sorry about that name.........I have used the product myself so I can tell you it will make a difference if there is any kind of vitamin deficiency. Also, I saw a difference with my 90-year-old mom that started taking it. Now, I even let her write her own checks...lol
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by thenerdiestwitch 02.07.16 2:16

Sadly there are limits to both physical and spiritual healing.

Used in unison they can achieve great effects, seemingly even create miracles, such as rampant cancer going into remission. These things are possible with time and skill and most importantly, hope.

Mental illness, especially severe ones like dementia or schizophrenia would be extremely difficult to treat but not impossible. With a combination of modern medicine and an experienced energy worker the condition could be kept under control if not completely dormant depending on severity. But sadly it could not be "cured" in the way that the flu could be.

I could be wrong of course but from what little I known of psychology and biology...the brain is a complex thing that once damaged or decayed, there's really no coming back from it. The best any individual can hope for is managing any given condition.
thenerdiestwitch
thenerdiestwitch
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2016-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post by thenerdiestwitch 02.07.16 2:20

Personally I suggest mediation and focusing tools on the metaphysical side. Gemstones especially. Herbal teas. You can feel free to pm me for more specifics as I have some experience in alternative medicine. I suffer from anxiety and depression so I might be able to share some ideas that might benefit you.
thenerdiestwitch
thenerdiestwitch
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2016-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Leelahel 26.07.16 18:42

Healing begins from the innermost. This means your psyche being nurtured is just one of the steps towards it reflecting in the outside. It's perhaps one of the first few steps, and a very good aid.

Nutrition certainly helps, whether you're eating fast food or whether you venture to eat fruits that heal you on the inside. Diet is such a broad subject nowadays, though, that the best person to work alongside you is a physician or doctor.

I would agree though that in keeping your innermost self balanced, and through experienced works with the world of metaphysics. It's possible, but needs to be properly curated. And as far as the extent of it will depend on each case.

Good luck.
Leelahel
Leelahel
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2015-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Nammu 29.09.16 23:58

Mental and spiritual practice can do amazing amounts for your body if you know what to compel your body into doing, but the greatest factor in health of any form is good habits. Good eating habits, good exercise habits, stress reduction, even things like posture.

I would suggest to anyone to reevaluate their daily habits and avoid eating the poison that is in so many foods these days, but I'd especially recommend it to people who are struggling. Good luck.
Nammu
Nammu
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2016-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by eilistraee 11.06.21 4:10

I'm aware that not many people in this forum may be of religious background however I am so I will keep you and your family member in my prayers best of luck. Smile
eilistraee
eilistraee
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2021-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by eilistraee 11.06.21 4:11

However I have been wrong about people before perhaps there are a lot of people that are religious background however as I said before I'll keep you and your family member in my prayers I have not much in knowledge when it comes to medical only the basics.
eilistraee
eilistraee
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 14.06.21 11:34

hi eilistraee,
although it annoys me that you posted this in a 5 year old topic, i understand your shyness.

i live quite the religious lifestyle and like to stand next to your humbleness and heal together.
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by eilistraee 14.06.21 21:17

to 8lou1 Thank you for your support, and understanding me.
I'm sorry that this annoys you, I'm still learning these forums.
it's good to be somewhere where I am accepted, finding people like myself is a hard thing.

I find it hard being a person of faith, and Bing what I am.
I constantly fighting a moral battle, if I don't have blood I get sick if I do I feel bad.
I know I shouldn't I am what I am and that's life.
eilistraee
eilistraee
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 15.06.21 4:41

I can have very silly annoyances, so don't feel sorry about that. This one in particular has to do with the number 5. It reminds me of lady discordia and her willingness to make me dance. Im learning to be happy and she is a great teacher, but she also scares the crap out of me.

Now on your morals and dogmas:
Did you ever hear the phrase 'being able to hold 2 opposing thought'? You already seem to have the 2, as they give you turmoil. But what if you let these 2 thoughts be and take a step back into the silence of your mind. You then become the 3, the watcher. This trick practiced often, creates a more peaceful living with the self.

Also, i used to be a christian and about 30 years ago i made my steps into islam. For me 1 of the eye openers to be one of gods children, while not falling into the everyday morals and dogmas was the fact that the position of the devil in islam is a bit different from Christianity. In islam it is said that the devil didnt bow to humans. In Christianity this was called bad, in islam however it proved his worth and therefore got the honor to rule earth under god. For me this was an eye opener that all creatures have a place under god, we just have different jobs and therefor different needs and skills.

8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 15.06.21 9:14

eilistraee wrote:to 8lou1 Thank you for your support, and understanding me.
I'm sorry that this annoys you, I'm still learning these forums.
it's good to be somewhere where I am accepted, finding people like myself is a hard thing.

I find it hard being a person of faith, and Bing what I am.
I constantly fighting a moral battle, if I don't have blood I get sick if I do I feel bad.
I know I shouldn't I am what I am and that's life.

I can relate to this even if I've overcome it now. I used to be a person of faith. But I've discarded it all, at least to the religious and dogmatic aspects, if we're discounting some forms of veritable experience and lessons learnt from it even if that was like sieving gold out of an incessant river that'd nearly drown you unless you kept your head up high. I'd say acknowledging, accepting and embracing your darkness in a balanced manner is important, as also a facet of Asetianism - the tradition many of us here study. I'm not a blood drinker, though, but it shouldn't make you feel bad if you're capable of breaking those taboos - perhaps consciously, deliberately. Defy the preordained rules of limitation and restriction, or even of moral oppression upon a certain kind of nature. However, that's understandably hard if you're yet buying deeply into the religion, whatever it is that you follow, as it'd give you a bad conscience. I'd say follow your true nature and discard anything that's oppositional to it and stand fierce in integrity to Self, also being facets of a Left Hand Path, and essential to psychological liberation, in my understanding. Much of the religions have seemingly deeper roots than it appears at surface with less than liberating motives, actually ensnaring you into a certain psychological prison that, through the blinding light of illusion, makes you think you are free but in fact held back from living your life fully and in real freedom - the daring to live and embrace life in its fullest, from the darkest of depths to the brightest of dawns. The religions follow a different pattern, one that maybe isn't conducive to your fuller, more real and authentic expression, as they can also be seen as systems of control.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1319
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by VedantaBlack 15.06.21 13:11

You don’t have to drink blood to be vampiric, and there is no moral dilemma for a true blood-user because they are not followers of religion.

“Sanguine” (by choice) vampires also don’t drink blood. All vampires can feed on blood and energy as blood is infused with energy and is only one method of its intake. In most cases ingesting a drop of blood is all that’s necessary for an efficient feeding when done properly. They don’t drink a cup or however many ounces— they drink maybe a drop to a few.

Dogma is a rotten stagnation that should be obliterated from your beliefs.

VedantaBlack
Banned

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2020-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightseeker 16.06.21 2:24

8lou1 wrote: In islam it is said that the devil didnt bow to humans. In Christianity this was called bad, in islam however it proved his worth and therefore got the honor to rule earth under god. For me this was an eye opener that all creatures have a place under god, we just have different jobs and therefor different needs and skills.

Where in traditional Islamic teachings do you find this assumption of the Devil "ruling earth under God"? To me, that idea sounds more like the (gnostic) teachings of the Yezidi sect (which itself is persecuted for this belief by mainstream Islam).
Lightseeker
Lightseeker
Banned

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2012-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by eilistraee 16.06.21 7:09

From healing to religious debate what have I done?
oh heavens no, that is not what I am aiming for.
I am so sorry to all for this.

I cannot emphasize this enough I no longer feel bad with what I do I find pleasure in enjoyment in it, and so does my partner that aids me with my needs.

He is more than an adequate provider.

As for my faith I cannot discarded it for it is something that I am studying.

Only God is perfect is what I've been taught to believe and believe this strongly so I can be myself and if he is the creator and he made me clearly I am perfect the way I am.

I am comfortable with what I am now days, and from here on out I'll keep this sort of communication to personal message.

Thank you Kindly

Eilistraee
<3

eilistraee
eilistraee
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 16.06.21 7:51

Lightseeker wrote:
8lou1 wrote: In islam it is said that the devil didnt bow to humans. In Christianity this was called bad, in islam however it proved his worth and therefore got the honor to rule earth under god. For me this was an eye opener that all creatures have a place under god, we just have different jobs and therefor different needs and skills.

Where in traditional Islamic teachings do you find this assumption of the Devil "ruling earth under God"? To me, that idea sounds more like the (gnostic) teachings of the Yezidi sect (which itself is persecuted for this belief by mainstream Islam).

ill keep this short as eilistraee is right, this is totally not the direction this topic was intended for:

what today is called islam is not real islam, its a political version. how people read the qoran has not only to do with translations, but also with the vowels put in during the time of uthman (amongst other things).
also in islam there used to be a strong drive for personal development and personal connection to the divine and without the vowels in the qoran a personal interpretation of texts was also possible. ie it was ment to be read from within. these things are these days hardly found, although there still are lots of sufi groups that promote their own views and discoveries.

the yezidis are not persecuted by mainstgream islam (and are certainly not the only mystics in islam) they are persecuted by deash/isis and they were set up to do that by spyops etc. to play the worldgame 'divide and conquer'. im not going further into that as that won't be a healthy road and too many people have already died due to it.

any other questions can be put in the religion and spirituality section of this forum. and i will try to answer to the best of my knowledge.

Lou
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightseeker 16.06.21 8:08

eilistraee wrote:From healing to religious debate what have I done?
oh heavens no, that is not what I am aiming for.
I am so sorry to all for this.

My sincere apologies, I had no intention to de-rail the thread and steer it away from the main topic. Sorry!
Lightseeker
Lightseeker
Banned

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2012-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down