Looking for a House Kheperu friend from 15ish years ago?

2 posters

Go down

Looking for a House Kheperu friend from 15ish years ago? Empty Looking for a House Kheperu friend from 15ish years ago?

Post by Notavampire 03.07.24 0:28

Hi there, I used to troll the House Kheperu forums 15 or more years ago when I was going through some life stuff. No affiliation with the actual ‘House Kheperu’ or whatever. I made a friend on that forum who went by Vincent, he was a prison guard, and I remember him telling me a story about a water main breaking in his front yard. At the time I went by Rue. I’m wondering if this guy is still kicking it in Vampirism forums, or if anyone knows where the Kheperu people migrated once their forum shut down. Here? Just curious. Thanks for reading

Notavampire
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2021-01-12

Back to top Go down

Looking for a House Kheperu friend from 15ish years ago? Empty Re: Looking for a House Kheperu friend from 15ish years ago?

Post by Jonathan 03.07.24 5:44

House Kheperu has been pretty much dead after a few scandals and mass abandoning of their core group. Only attracting the ignorant and vulnerable now. I'm afraid I don't know the person you are looking for, sorry.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3051
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Looking for a House Kheperu friend from 15ish years ago? Empty Re: Looking for a House Kheperu friend from 15ish years ago?

Post by Notavampire 03.07.24 13:12

Jonathan wrote:House Kheperu has been pretty much dead after a few scandals and mass abandoning of their core group. Only attracting the ignorant and vulnerable now. I'm afraid I don't know the person you are looking for, sorry.

Thanks. Yeah I joined their discord to ask there and they banned me because I had a dumb username lol. They were talking about what they thought Lestat should have looked like in the movies. Not exactly what I remember the forums being like lol. I’ll be honest though, this is almost a carbon copy of the forum I remember. Thanks for the help

Notavampire
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2021-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down