Raising Energy for feeding

3 posters

Go down

Raising Energy for feeding Empty Raising Energy for feeding

Post by Rieka Nyx 07.07.24 20:32

Does anyone have any information or resources I can look into about raising my energy for feedings?

Rieka Nyx
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2023-11-15

Back to top Go down

Raising Energy for feeding Empty Re: Raising Energy for feeding

Post by Shieldmaiden 11.07.24 15:33

Hello, do you have the Asetian Bible? In regards to your specific question, answers can vary depending on your personal beliefs and practices.
Shieldmaiden
Shieldmaiden
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2024-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Tehom 12.07.24 12:23

It can be prudent to focus emotionally for this, dependent on your preferences, but generally speaking, the Asetian Bible and Violet Throne are excellent publicly accessible references on the topic, for the intuitive and brave. There, quite critical pieces of information concerning tendrils, vibration, intent and degrees of well-earned focus present the reader in a fashion quite unmatched in the Occult world especially on the topic of authentic Vampirism which has been repeatedly inundated by roleplay and superficial, more "safe" and "moral" miseducation - modern fluff.

To a degree, even the metaphysical process of attunement is a necessarily preliminary action to deep feeds especially mastering them, something the impatient majority often rather pretend to know than ever put in the hard, graceful work to learn. Sadly, and as has been suggested, this often extends to much of the Occult overground where invented, superfluous archetype is the basis for the Vampiric work instead of the "root call of the daemonic soul" to, as I comprehend, feed and give it life, to directly quote metaphysical expert Master Marques of the Kemetic Order of Aset Ka.

Simply enough, what is within will always trump what is without in such matters, and so meditation and inward work are vital for your self-praxis. Find what truly works for you, and not what others would ignorantly suppose in place of grasping that. That is a mark of strength in a world corrupted by greed unable to handle the gravity of such topics. For that reason, and to be more general here in answering, I cannot recommend enough to engage in Shen Center (or perhaps Chakra in your practices, as I'm unfamiliar with your background) work, attunement, balancing, and also centering, to maturely grasp how your system operates relative to your designed will and intent, a vital step in any metaphysical working. The Violet Throne is a masterful example of High Vibrational Magick, acting as a talisman, gateway, and perpetual guide to all genuine devotees of the path, and so is the best teacher I could in good conscious, and moral value, offer you. Congratulations on embarking on that journey, and may it serve you well in your endless, though at times difficult and tumultuous, most earnest pursuit of personal evolution.
Tehom
Tehom
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 252

Back to top Go down

Post by Rieka Nyx 16.07.24 22:24

Tehom wrote:It can be prudent to focus emotionally for this, dependent on your preferences, but generally speaking, the Asetian Bible and Violet Throne are excellent publicly accessible references on the topic, for the intuitive and brave. There, quite critical pieces of information concerning tendrils, vibration, intent and degrees of well-earned focus present the reader in a fashion quite unmatched in the Occult world especially on the topic of authentic Vampirism which has been repeatedly inundated by roleplay and superficial, more "safe" and "moral" miseducation - modern fluff.

To a degree, even the metaphysical process of attunement is a necessarily preliminary action to deep feeds especially mastering them, something the impatient majority often rather pretend to know than ever put in the hard, graceful work to learn. Sadly, and as has been suggested, this often extends to much of the Occult overground where invented, superfluous  archetype is the basis for the Vampiric work instead of the "root call of the daemonic soul" to, as I comprehend, feed and give it life, to directly quote metaphysical expert Master Marques of the Kemetic Order of Aset Ka.

Simply enough, what is within will always trump what is without in such matters, and so meditation and inward work are vital for your self-praxis. Find what truly works for you, and not what others would ignorantly suppose in place of grasping that. That is a mark of strength in a world corrupted by greed unable to handle the gravity of such topics. For that reason, and to be more general here in answering, I cannot recommend enough to engage in Shen Center (or perhaps Chakra in your practices, as I'm unfamiliar with your background) work, attunement, balancing, and also centering, to maturely grasp how your system operates relative to your designed will and intent, a vital step in any metaphysical working. The Violet Throne is a masterful example of High Vibrational Magick, acting as a talisman, gateway, and perpetual guide to all genuine devotees of the path, and so is the best teacher I could in good conscious, and moral value, offer you. Congratulations on embarking on that journey, and may it serve you well in your endless, though at times difficult and tumultuous, most earnest pursuit of personal evolution.

Thank you so much for the information I have yet to get the book I've really got to grab both. I'm still learning about my own energy it's hard to find where to begin because everyone is different but I appreciate the help.

Rieka Nyx
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2023-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Tehom 28.07.24 14:46

I write this generally hoping it can assist others who may follow after you. It just one person's views so take them how you will but perhaps someone one day will be grateful like I might've been.

One critical piece of advice I wish I had heeded earlier is to be *exceptionally cautious in any Vampiric community. These spaces, when not regulated under responsibility, are known to be rife with manipulators, liars, and bad-faith actors who can & will deceive, exploit, and harm you. Across various circles and locations aware of their existence, Vampires—of any kind and at any stage of Awakening—are often perceived as evil or dangerous beings, not at all reducible to being solely for their Metaphysical abilities and are not actually liked or enjoyed as much as Humans find them alluring. Some even ban their presence entirely from their communities. Contrary to the idealized view that all Vampires are noble and majority harmless, the reality is that Vampiric personalities can be perilous to associate with.

Even for Vampires themselves, being part of such communities can be detrimental depending on their personal ethos and Awakening stage. Many individuals treat Vampirism as a game with no consequences or as a symbol of power, failing to understand that Vampires, like everyone else, have their own struggles. This human mindset overlooks the complexities and challenges inherent to actually being a Vampire, ignorant of the inner psychological mechanisms and multilayered manifestations that can occur in such nature, not to mention the overt social stigmas associated with it. To some who take interest, these are not readily respected as true constant challenges to face and deeply personal, private situations.

After over a decade of observing and participating in this forum, my strongest advice is to remain vigilant. Do not assume that a community of self-identified Vampires, or their adherents, anywhere, no matter how genuine will inherently offer deeper connections or solutions to traditional societal problems. While for instance the Asetianist Community emphasizes Unity, it does not always support those who are naturally rebellious or eccentrically alternative in their views and practices. If you are extremely defiant towards what goes against your Heart, expect that to be challenged, and expect to put up a fight.  As in any group, outcasts will face similar social challenges; Being a staunch individualist can be heavily isolating. Find common ground in what is real, but never sacrifice your integrity.

Even if you are brave, honest, loyal, true, committed, and genuine, that might not be enough for what people expect of you when they see you. Some individuals, intentionally or not, present themselves in energetically deceptive ways, a common occurrence in Vampiric circles. This often leads to false accusations and ego tests, as evident to anyone who spends enough time in this Forum, but less obviously intense interpersonal conflicts sometimes (though very rarely) resulting in quite dire consequences.

Avoid being cornered into viewing Vampirism in a single, rigid way. While you shouldn't indulge in the roleplaying drama of artificial VC networks, embrace your unique perspective even if others don't resonate with it. Your differences might hold something deeply unique that others have yet to understand. Vampires are chaotic, transformational Beings bringing Change and always adapting, which can be tumultuously seductive beyond themselves leading to a myriad of understandings regarding nature, personhood and Self.  Master Marques warns in the A.B. one should be cautious when approaching an unknown Vampire-- I cannot be clearer in my advice: take His every last warning in total sincerity, and seriousness. These are experienced words.

However it is not all bad, dark & cautious- united, these Creatures can actually facilitate some of the broadest relationships in the entire world. Empowering, strong, in total trust, truth & unity, the bonds themselves can and have been the silent inspiration of serious envy, jealousy and wanton delusion. Always treat your relationships well in-line with your strengths and communicate effectively.

All in all I hope this little additional write-up can serve you well. If it doesn't then it doesn't - though some of it contains reminders I wish I'd been hit over the head with again and again over the years before making huge decisions I am now unable to take back. Quite sadly, were I not shy to begin with, very few of them might have happened -- it is amazingly easy to be misunderstood if you are simply uncomfortable with telling everyone about yourself, especially being in the seat watching it all unfold at numerous key junctions over the years, being unable to do much than sigh, and shake your head as you foresee what's coming. Some can even become immorally, and quite sickeningly entitled to that kind of actually valuable, deeply personal information, something that should not be tolerated and should always be repaid in kind, in my opinion. Don't want the horns, why toy with and condescend the bull? always seemed stupidly provocative to me. You'd think a simple rule of "Don't pick anything with me, leave me alone, and I'll leave you be" would be enough but apparently not at all for some people who feel they have something to prove whenever you're in their line of sight. Anyways.
Tehom
Tehom
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Tehom 28.07.24 15:20

never sacrifice your integrity.

Wish I'd underscored that originally, but extremely important. What calls to you from deep within, what is sacred to you, is intrinsic to you to uphold its virtue.
Tehom
Tehom
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down