Do you believe dream connect you to other dimensions and such?

2 posters

Go down

Do you believe dream connect you to other dimensions and such? Empty Do you believe dream connect you to other dimensions and such?

Post by Ashtorah 15.09.24 7:12

Em Hotep.
I do, I believe dreams are the gateway to venture into places and see things. As well for guides and such to commune with you. I do believe some dreams are your subconscious talking to you but always. I have always had super vivid dreams of places and people I have never been or met. They say you cannot dream of people you have not met so, have I met them? The dreams are as vivid as I am sitting here in this chair tying this message to you all. I would love to read your thoughts and opinions.
Ashtorah
Ashtorah
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2015-05-01

Back to top Go down

Do you believe dream connect you to other dimensions and such? Empty Re: Do you believe dream connect you to other dimensions and such?

Post by AlifBalaamYashin 22.09.24 9:38

Ashtorah wrote:Em Hotep.
I do, I believe dreams are the gateway to venture into places and see things. As well for guides and such to commune with you. I do believe some dreams are your subconscious talking to you but always. I have always had super vivid dreams of places and people I have never been or met. They say you cannot dream of people you have not met so, have I met them? The dreams are as vivid as I am sitting here in this chair tying this message to you all. I would love to read your thoughts and opinions.

Interpreting dreams is a very tricky thing. Much more difficult for someone else to interpret your dream unless they have an education in Jungian psychotherapy however it is also difficult to interpret your own dream.

One needs to soul-search their own unconscious mind through a process called Individuation and find the true symbolic meanings and associations they have with their role in this existence. e.g. an apple will mean many different things to many different people depending on their religious upbringing and relationship with the idea of an apple.

Pareidolia is a psychological phenomenon involving a stimulus (an image or a sound) wherein the mind perceives a familiar pattern where none actually exists. It is the visual or auditory form of Apophenia, which is the perception of patterns within random data. Pareidolia combined with Apophenia and Hierophany (manifestation of the sacred), Pareidolia helped ancient societies organize chaos and make their world more intelligible.
Common examples are perceived images of animals, faces, or objects in cloud formations, the "man in the moon", and hidden messages within recorded music played in reverse, etc.

Keeping that in mind, our dreams are usually not what we think they are, or want them to be. We play several roles in our dreams depending on how many characters are in the dream, and the events and objects are almost always of a symbolic nature. Dreaming of an apple will symbolize something different for a Christian than say a Luciferian.

In our waking consciousness, we all assign meanings to objective (physical) reality from our unconscious mind, and we attach synchronicities between what we want our dreams to signify with the meanings we have assigned to things in objective reality.

Of course, many synchronicities are happenstance, and difficult to explain away. Today's stage magicians study neurolinguistic programming where they are able to fool someone's mind into believing they just said or did something in order to make the trick successful.

AlifBalaamYashin
AlifBalaamYashin
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2023-07-09

Back to top Go down

Do you believe dream connect you to other dimensions and such? Empty Re: Do you believe dream connect you to other dimensions and such?

Post by Ashtorah 29.09.24 18:36

Thank you!
Ashtorah
Ashtorah
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2015-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down