Isn't Vampirism inherently solitary?

2 posters

Go down

Isn't Vampirism inherently solitary? Empty Isn't Vampirism inherently solitary?

Post by Corvin35801 18.10.24 9:38

After taking some much needed time away from the VC, something dawned on me. Isn't the nature of Vampirism inherently a solitary experience? I spent the last 10 yrs searching for the meaning of my nature. Past life memories and premonitions haunt me. Entering and leaving the sanguinarium, and disovering Real Vampires like here online is the best I can do is describe it in terms of other people who claim to have similar experiences, but thats okay. So many things in life besides Vampirism is subjective. The only person who can know the truth is myself and i shouldnt need validation from any group, especially ones of grifters who just want money and haze you. Initiation isnt something you can pay for, it is experience, it is unspoken language that you recognize others have been through the same. Its a spark that lights we all know when awakening first begins and im just proud to share that alone with you. Based on what i have read on this forum i know you are all genuine, because I too experience energy needs and the paranormal, and its nothing brought on from wearing cheap fangs. Its real and i know you are real because there is no reason to lie about these things that I suffer from. On the topic of secrecy, it is sad that i will likely never meet any of you in real life, but I understand the vital need to be discreet about our identity and nature, since most things like drinking blood or sexual feeding for instance is a taboo subject which could threaten relationships or employment. Im just grateful i have this forum and you all to help discern whats going on not as validation or for attention, but that in the very least has kept me from going over the edge of madness
Corvin35801
Corvin35801
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2022-06-03

Back to top Go down

Isn't Vampirism inherently solitary? Empty Re: Isn't Vampirism inherently solitary?

Post by Troublemaker 18.10.24 10:34

That loner path is a much more productive road than the VC circus. It is sad that they create so much noise making it feel more difficult to find truth, although in the end it does serve a much higher and more useful purpose of secrecy. That is something that took me a long time to fully realize.
Organic initiation can only happen deep in the silent darkness, the depths of the soul. What a profoundly painful journey… but the transformative properties of such a battle are quite worth it in the end.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1627
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down