Anybody have a PDF copy of the Asetian Bible?

5 posters

Go down

Anybody have a PDF copy of the Asetian Bible? Empty Anybody have a PDF copy of the Asetian Bible?

Post by Consiliarius 14.06.24 17:02

I know this is a bit much to ask knowing I'm practically asking for a free book but if anybody has a pdf copy of the Asetian Bible that has all of the pages in it. It would be great if they could send me a copy of it. All of the other copies I've found only have 17 pages and the others that I've found on more trusted websites like Amazon or Etsy are selling the physical copies for like 70 to 100 dollars which I'm looking for alternatives instead of paying for obvious reasons.
Consiliarius
Consiliarius
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2024-06-13

Back to top Go down

Anybody have a PDF copy of the Asetian Bible? Empty Re: Anybody have a PDF copy of the Asetian Bible?

Post by eternal24 14.06.24 18:18

I would recommend getting the real book because it's more than just a book. It seems like a dangerous idea to me to approach the information contained within while being without the protection that the real copies offer. It's dangerous enough as is.

B&N appears to have them in stock online at the normal retail price.
https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/asetian-bible-luis-marques/1012622715?ean=9789899569409

If you cannot afford it, I would recommend browsing through the stickies in this forum and reading through them while you save up. As Jonathan mentioned in the other thread, there is a great deal of information here. You can always use the search function if you are curious about a certain topic. It's not as reliable as having the official books because anybody can make a post, but using your critical thinking skills in tandem with intuition is something important to practice for any sort of occult research you might be doing.
eternal24
eternal24
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2012-10-26

Back to top Go down

Anybody have a PDF copy of the Asetian Bible? Empty Re: Anybody have a PDF copy of the Asetian Bible?

Post by Consiliarius 14.06.24 18:48

Thank you. This helps a lot. It's hard to find more controvertial/esoteric books when it comes to the occult for an actually reasonable price.
Consiliarius
Consiliarius
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by AlifBalaamYashin 14.06.24 19:11

Consiliarius wrote:I know this is a bit much to ask knowing I'm practically asking for a free book but if anybody has a pdf copy of the Asetian Bible that has all of the pages in it. It would be great if they could send me a copy of it. All of the other copies I've found only have 17 pages and the others that I've found on more trusted websites like Amazon or Etsy are selling the physical copies for like 70 to 100 dollars which I'm looking for alternatives instead of paying for obvious reasons.
I can send you my first edition copy . . . I don't need it anymore.
AlifBalaamYashin
AlifBalaamYashin
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2023-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Consiliarius 14.06.24 19:15

Oh, that would be wonderful. Thank you so much. Anybody have a PDF copy of the Asetian Bible? 1f604
Consiliarius
Consiliarius
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by AlifBalaamYashin 15.06.24 6:24

Consiliarius wrote:Oh, that would be wonderful. Thank you so much.  Anybody have a PDF copy of the Asetian Bible? 1f604
That was a joke . . .
AlifBalaamYashin
AlifBalaamYashin
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2023-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Shieldmaiden 15.06.24 7:07

Consiliarius wrote:I know this is a bit much to ask knowing I'm practically asking for a free book but if anybody has a pdf copy of the Asetian Bible that has all of the pages in it. It would be great if they could send me a copy of it. All of the other copies I've found only have 17 pages and the others that I've found on more trusted websites like Amazon or Etsy are selling the physical copies for like 70 to 100 dollars which I'm looking for alternatives instead of paying for obvious reasons.

I’m not aware of any PDF versions of the book however a quick Internet search shows you can get the book on websites such as eBay for less, some are preowned, but if you’re on a budget that might be ideal. In any case, the books are intended to be experienced firsthand.

As an example, this one is less than $30.

I’m a new member so I can’t post external links but go to eBay . Com and put this on the end:

/itm/204817092641
Shieldmaiden
Shieldmaiden
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2024-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Consiliarius 15.06.24 8:49

Sounds good. Thanks for the help. Smile
Consiliarius
Consiliarius
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 15.06.24 9:04

I would indeed recommend that you acquire a physical copy of the book. There are several reasons for this, one of which is the issue of copyright, for example. Another reason is that the experience of reading a physical book is very different from digital reading. I understand that for many, the situation can be financially complicated, and others may already have a more common habit of dealing with digital content. However, when it comes to content related to magic, and especially Asetianism, I, along with others in the community, emphasize having the physical book in hand. It's possible that you can find it at a good price.
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2017-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Consiliarius 15.06.24 9:08

You are probably correct. I have a google drive full of pdf occult books but the physical ones that I have are the ones I tend to retain more information from just from reading it physically.
Consiliarius
Consiliarius
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down