Is it possible to be semi-conscious and have an out-of-body experience?

5 posters

Go down

Is it possible to be semi-conscious and have an out-of-body experience? Empty Is it possible to be semi-conscious and have an out-of-body experience?

Post by Rael 15.07.24 13:51

An unexpected situation occurred in Rael, and I want to ask what is going on!

Rael was sitting on a wooden chair in the living room, and suddenly his consciousness fell into a half-awake state, but Rael could still take the items on the table with his right hand.
To be precise, it was what Rael saw in his sight... what Rael was doing.
I couldn't use the thing I was holding, it was malfunctioning. (Rael tried it several times with the same result)
Next, Rael stood up and walked forward without using the items in his hands. He planned to go back to his room to sleep, so he turned off the light.
The lights couldn't be turned off.
Then Rael returned to the starting point, Rael sat on the chair, as if nothing happened just now.

He also felt nauseous, as if something was about to come out of Rael's body, but Rael couldn't spit anything out.

Rael
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2018-10-17

Back to top Go down

Is it possible to be semi-conscious and have an out-of-body experience? Empty Re: Is it possible to be semi-conscious and have an out-of-body experience?

Post by Rael 15.07.24 13:52

It seems like there are other (spirits) that want to come out

Rael
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Is it possible to be semi-conscious and have an out-of-body experience? Empty Re: Is it possible to be semi-conscious and have an out-of-body experience?

Post by AlifBalaamYashin 15.07.24 14:26

"Is it possible to be semi-conscious and have an out-of-body experience?"

Not from my experience or understanding. OBE are neurological malfunctions, 99% can be explained, the other 1% we don't know what is going on.
AlifBalaamYashin
AlifBalaamYashin
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2023-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Rael 16.07.24 13:32

AlifBalaamYashin wrote:"Is it possible to be semi-conscious and have an out-of-body experience?"

Not from my experience or understanding. OBE are neurological malfunctions, 99% can be explained, the other 1% we don't know what is going on.

Thank you AlifBalaamYashin for your answer.

After all, this experience is different from previous experiences (most of the time this happens only after sleeping)
The first time was while half awake.
Rael's OBE is sudden (mostly at night, only two of them happened during the day), and they happen unconsciously.

Rael easily enters "unconsciousness" and loses some unknown memories.
(These lost memories are...what Rael did after becoming "unconscious")

Rael
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by AlifBalaamYashin 18.07.24 12:10

Rael wrote:
AlifBalaamYashin wrote:"Is it possible to be semi-conscious and have an out-of-body experience?"

After all, this experience is different from previous experiences (most of the time this happens only after sleeping)
Rael's OBE is sudden (mostly at night, only two of them happened during the day), and they happen unconsciously.

Why are you referring to yourself in the Third Person?
You first state you were "half awake" then state you were unconscious, which is it? If you "easily enter unconsciousness" this should be a concern and looked into. You say you lose "unknown memories" . . . if they are unknown how do you know you lost them?

AlifBalaamYashin
AlifBalaamYashin
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Rael 19.07.24 11:39

AlifBalaamYashin wrote:
Rael wrote:

You first state you were "half awake" then state you were unconscious, which is it? If you "easily enter unconsciousness" this should be a concern and looked into. You say you lose "unknown memories" . . . if they are unknown how do you know you lost them?

Rael always refers to himself in the third person, so it becomes a habit.
(Sorry, if you mind, Rael can call himself by an unfamiliar name)

Rael
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Rael 19.07.24 11:58

AlifBalaamYashin wrote:
Rael wrote:

Rael is sometimes "semi-conscious" and sometimes "unconscious".
After entering the state, memory is often lost because... Under "unconsciousness", Rael will be replaced by "another self". He often does trivial things, such as moving items without permission. , causing it to often not be found. Sometimes dangerous situations may occur and unimaginable things may happen.

Rael
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by AlifBalaamYashin 21.07.24 14:17

Rael wrote:
AlifBalaamYashin wrote:
Rael wrote:

Rael is sometimes "semi-conscious" and sometimes "unconscious".
After entering the state, memory is often lost because... Under "unconsciousness", Rael will be replaced by "another self". He often does trivial things, such as moving items without permission. , causing it to often not be found. Sometimes dangerous situations may occur and unimaginable things may happen.

Sounds like bullshit to me . . .
AlifBalaamYashin
AlifBalaamYashin
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinata 21.07.24 20:42

AlifBalaamYashin why are you entertaining this? Third-person usage on a continual basis is indicative of the following possible causes: stunted intellect, rampant egoism, narcissism, and psychotic personality disorders.
Sinata
Sinata
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2015-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Rael 21.07.24 23:10

Sinata wrote:AlifBalaamYashin why are you entertaining this? Third-person usage on a continual basis is indicative of the following possible causes: stunted intellect, rampant egoism, narcissism, and psychotic personality disorders.  

Excuse me! Rael has no rampant egoism, no low intelligence, and no psychotic personality disorders! ! Rael is not narcissistic at all!
Rael is just telling his own situation, the real situation! !

Rael's situation in recent days was that he was in danger because of this (a car braked suddenly to avoid Rael who was walking). It was only after Rael heard the sound of braking that Ray realized that he was walking to the opposite street. , time is 4:30 am).

P.S Rael couldn’t remember when he was walking on the road.(I don’t remember what happened after going out. Rael only remembers that he just walked out of the store, and then...I can’t remember...)

Rael
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinata 22.07.24 2:23

Sinata says that Rael is excused and is glad to hear that Rael reports to not be suffering from any of the above mentioned conditions that are associated with third-person reference. Sinata thinks that Rael should have a caretaker, to keep safe and observe. If not, it might be a good idea for Rael to keep a camera on their body at all times to record.
Sinata
Sinata
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Rael 22.07.24 13:27

Sinata wrote:Sinata says that Rael is excused and is glad to hear that Rael reports to not be suffering from any of the above mentioned conditions that are associated with third-person reference. Sinata thinks that Rael should have a caretaker, to keep safe and observe. If not, it might be a good idea for Rael to keep a camera on their body at all times to record.

Thanks Sinata for the suggestion.

Rael does not have a caregiver (even if there is a caregiver, he is out of the loop and has no way to help. He can only simply express his feelings!!)

So Rael kept handwritten records every day. (Recently, I take my camera with me at all times. I originally used my mobile phone to record it, but for some reason, it was immediately reported as damaged)

Rael
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulTower0 30.07.24 19:10

Referring to yourself in third is not that uncommon in far ancient orient east cultures, like japan for instance. Or javanese ones. Not far from thai land.

Another possibility is that the person is also using some sort of translator - regarding their beginner level and location, perhaps this is a unique language barrier.

Just giving benefit of doubt, {yes by by personal choice}, not playing angel's advocate.

--

Now regarding OBE, Rael, forget the malkfunction bit, for a single person to generalize that for %99 of the population (saying this on anyone, not just this topic) they need to have a serious ability to completely oversee each person's experience, (adept, non-adept), top theirs, and then condense that knowledge directly; that may require certain levels and combinations of clairvoyance, and some degrees of omniscience unheard, untold, and unwritten of. As the old saying goes, the one who knows, keeps quiet, the one who may not know yet, talks. (And Alaf, I'm not targeting you, I did the same in past, just giving subjective experience of the situation as anyone here basically. That is all friend).

--

That said, Rael, A Lot of people cannot even begin to differentiate between real Aetheric Astral Travel, Mental Travel, And then construct/reveal real Wisdom body, and travel on that level as well, and then Truth body, etc.

On top of that, a lot of people have very frivilous minds and weak mind faculties (senses).

On top of that, they are yet unable to differentiate their own mind stream, from those of that others, or outside influence, some of thi comes with pratyahara experience.

On top of that, karmic slots, and astrological combinations, and elemental cycles sometimes line up, so there is that possibility occuring as well.

But, it really depends upon the person, and their personal, current situation. We have a saying here that goes; "Exceptions do not break the rule [standard]" (meaning they actually support it, if you think deeper). So your case could be an exception, we cannot really know unless it begins to repeat on a regular basis, under different circumstances, even when unfed, internally, and externally.

But I wish you best of luck and blessings.
Hope whatever experience you go through onward, only supports your soul's authentic evolution.

Now for the real bit, Rael, because you're already expressing your vessel-identity in third person, that makes your experience description a bit difficult to interpret because people also see themselves in third person during some of those "lucky" experiences, which sometimes come from Grace, and that is how She draws you in, by showing you what you're capable of in/experiencing.

My best guess, your perception and perspective managed to experience the shift between your brainwave lengths. Most people, until they stop "dreaming" hang around Beta, Alpha, and rarely Theta, Most don't go into Delta, and it seems you got to manage and slip between the last two here and there. Try to inhale/exhale during that experience in that moment and see what happens, see if you can make your nidha last longer.

If you want to get back into that state -this changes from person to person, but this generally works- try to hear your thoughts physically upon focus and falling asleep, and just make it so until you can palpably experience it without force or coercion. If it doesn't work at night, try it at noontime within napping, when sun is at its highest. That will help you be drawn out of your body actually easier. And if you start hearing loud Inception OST like sounds, don't be scared, just scared and let release (considering you already placed your protections).

It's actually outrageous to give these kinds of information publicly like this (-and that's gonna be on me, believe me but I have my reasons-), altough it isn't much, and there are many other tips & tricks involved to solidify this, but anyone who has thoroughly made good use of their faculty muscles, and worked through them honestly, and with persevering conscientiousness, can make a lot of things happen even with this much. Those who think of this as nothing more than any other "lucid-dreaming technique" online, has no real idea about the subtle mechanics of the mind and its connection (matrixes/bridges) to soul.

Blessings
SoulTower0
SoulTower0
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2022-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 31.07.24 6:04

Rael is from Taiwan so this is a situation of a language barrier.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3051
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinata 01.08.24 22:33

Regardless of the reasoning behind usage of the 3rd person, the situation does not sound very safe, if Rael is almost getting hit by vehicles, and having serious problems differentiating what is in the mind, vs. actually going on as far as the physical body. Let's hope Rael is able to get clarity soon and progress through whatever is going on.
Sinata
Sinata
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down