"Sexual" vampires. Need some help.

4 posters

Go down

"Sexual" vampires. Need some help. Empty "Sexual" vampires. Need some help.

Post by SeleneLeeann 22.07.24 12:35

Hi everyone.

I am needing some help in my journey. I am more of a Carnalis (sexual) vampire. I know not very many individuals talk about this. Im wondering if there are any books that share more detail on these types of vamps. All the details.

Let me know if you follow this path too

Or is this more of a "i will have to learn by experience" situation.

Thank you in advance!

SeleneLeeann
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2023-07-19

Back to top Go down

"Sexual" vampires. Need some help. Empty Re: "Sexual" vampires. Need some help.

Post by eternal24 22.07.24 18:16

I would recommend posting an introduction in the off topic section when you have a moment, but welcome to the forum.

I think reading the Asetian Bible would give you a lot of insight on this topic. Boxing yourself into a "type" based on feeding habits is probably a hinderance to your overall development. While it can be acknowledged that different vampires can have a particular method that they take to more than another for whatever reason, it's useful to develop other methods. I cannot recommend any other books about Vampirism outside of those published by the Aset Ka, as any others that I have come across have been extremely misleading.
eternal24
eternal24
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2012-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 23.07.24 6:15

eternal24 wrote:I would recommend posting an introduction in the off topic section when you have a moment, but welcome to the forum.

I think reading the Asetian Bible would give you a lot of insight on this topic. Boxing yourself into a "type" based on feeding habits is probably a hinderance to your overall development. While it can be acknowledged that different vampires can have a particular method that they take to more than another for whatever reason, it's useful to develop other methods. I cannot recommend any other books about Vampirism outside of those published by the Aset Ka, as any others that I have come across have been extremely misleading.

This is good advice.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3051
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 23.07.24 13:09

There are brief notations on certain kinds of this in the AB or VT. It doesn't cover the entirety of the Tradition, but it's a small indication of practice and concept that under deeper study might yield to much, particularly in its contextualized vein how it's a practice potentially well mastered by or often preferred to the Asetian Scorpions, from what I recall in my studies, so to touch Scorpion Metaphysics I believe. A Lineage known for its greatest sense of Honor...

Asetianism is best pursued with a pure heart and honest intentions so beware of such a road that's not kind to the oppositional endeavors, just left as a disclaimer and warning that when taken as a whole it's best to approach it with respect, sincerity and as serious system. It runs even deeper than that, but that's if you're very interested in pursuing this Path.

All the best wishes, regardless of what path you choose or that finds you. Just be wary of the claims out there. Exercise judicious discernment, separating the truth from the very loud and false voices upon Vampirism. [...]

[...] The purest sources, I second eternal24, are to be found in the very genesis of Vampiric Tradition. But don't take my word for it; test, experience and experiment for yourself - responsibly. Question everything at the point of your inquisitive dagger of reflection and inquiry and exercise a watchful eye of awareness.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1343
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down