Jonathan
Maxx
Kassie_sirmans
13 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Being a vampire - Page 2 Empty Re: Being a vampire

Post by Maxx 10.03.19 15:32

you prove my point 100%. I purposely posted it that way.

Call an elderly person a kid and they view it as a compliment. Call a young person a kid and they view it as repulsive and derogatory and an insult. I knew before you ever replied how you see it so you have 30 years before you grow up. lol.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightseeker 10.03.19 15:53

Kassie_sirmans wrote: Yea so if you are on this website that's about this shit then how about you grow some balls and help people! If its their damn choice to "turn" then that's on them if they hate then it was their fault. OK? Like do you understand me?

Yes, it is ultimately your own decision which life path you want to embrace - with all the consequences (the Oriental traditon calls this "dharma" and "karma") it might entail. However, I would not necessarily consider it "help" if I gave people advice on how to "turn". I do agree with maxx that you should perhaps gain more in-depth information before you decide that that is what you truly want.

A wise mystic once said: "The mundane person does what he wants, the enlightened person fulfills his True Will". Do you undertand the difference here?
Lightseeker
Lightseeker
Banned

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2012-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightseeker 10.03.19 15:56

Maxx wrote: Call an elderly person a kid and they view it as a compliment. 

I'm not really "elderly yet", but I still consider it a compliment lol. Actually, a lot of people think I'm about 10 years older than I actually look. That has lead me in one of my posts a few years back to entertain the idea that I might in some way have a small potion of Asetian essence, because I do seem to age slower than a lot of my peers. But in the end, it is not so important to me, because I have evidence of a spirit world. So I know, no matter when my physical body may die, the "I AM" will endure.
Lightseeker
Lightseeker
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightseeker 10.03.19 15:57

I meant to say they think I'm about 10 years YOUNGER lol. Maybe they should really add an "edit" button to this site so it would be possible to correct such stupid errors.
Lightseeker
Lightseeker
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Kassie_sirmans 10.03.19 18:11

Maxx wrote:you prove my point 100%. I purposely posted it that way.  

Call an elderly person a kid and they view it as a compliment.   Call a young person a kid and they view it as repulsive and derogatory and an insult.  I knew before you ever replied how you see it so you have 30 years before you grow up.  lol.  

Well MY point is, is that you DO NOT know me and why I don't like the word kid I never liked the word my whole life so stop thinking you know everything until you know me and my reasons. Thanks.

Kassie_sirmans
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2019-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 10.03.19 18:16

right.....so I should just take your advice and.......stop thinking......ok.

OH, WAIT. I am not so sure that is such a good idea....cause then there would be two of us like that....not a good circumstance.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 10.03.19 18:18

BTW. Are you certain you are telling us the truth here?
You sound like you are much younger than age 20....!!!
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kassie_sirmans 10.03.19 18:24

Maxx wrote:BTW.  Are you certain you are telling us the truth here?
You sound like you are much younger than age 20....!!!

Ok..haha yea you are damn right hilarious If you "so old" why the fuck are you on here?? Hm?

Kassie_sirmans
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 10.03.19 18:29

in answer to your pvt message that you sent me. You wanted to know what the fuck my problem is? lol. I will let some others here answer that for you.

Now. Why am I here? I am here just to bring out the very best in a person. That is my only function.

Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kassie_sirmans 10.03.19 18:32

Maxx wrote:in answer to your pvt message that you sent me.  You wanted to know what the fuck my problem is?   lol.  I will let some others here answer that for you.

Now.  Why am I here?  I am here just to bring out the very best in a person.  That is my only function.

I would gladly like to hear it. Its a shame you were to afraid to private message me...hm. and oh really hows that working for you Lmao

Kassie_sirmans
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 10.03.19 18:36

very well. It demonstrates you have a very long path to tread to be the very best you can be. Shame you are showing what you really are in your childhood to thousands looking at this board. You demonstrate the most undesirable trait of a vampire.... begging to become a vampire. That is called a wannabe. Go back to watching your cartoon channel and come back when you grow up......KID. lol.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kassie_sirmans 10.03.19 18:48

Maxx wrote:very well.  It demonstrates you have a very long path to tread to be the very best you can be.  Shame you are showing what you really are in your childhood to thousands looking at this board.  You demonstrate the most undesirable trait of a vampire....   begging to become a vampire.  That is called a wannabe.   Go back to watching your cartoon channel and come back when you grow up......KID. lol.

I never said "please please I wanna be a vampire" I simply said how do I become one. But simple minded people like you wouldn't be able to understand that Very Happy and I already am the best I can be honey and have walked the longest path to get to where I am today. So. Like I said you don't know me and have never met me therefor you can't say anything about me. Yea my language may be rude, but I am the way I am and I'm happy with that! Very Happy Wink

Kassie_sirmans
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 10.03.19 18:52

yes. I agree. There is no deliverance from stupidity. You have our utter sympathy, (as far as that goes). Good luck.

I know you are better suited for the group over at the VCN. They will pick right up with you. Have fun. They are looking for wonderful members like you.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kassie_sirmans 10.03.19 18:58

Maxx wrote:yes.  I agree.   There is no deliverance from stupidity.  You have our utter sympathy, (as far as that goes). Good luck.

I know you are better suited for the group over at the VCN.  They will pick right up with you.  Have fun.  They are looking for wonderful members like you.

Your great! Thanks for the advice I and no one else will never take Wink

Kassie_sirmans
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 10.03.19 20:37

This type of questions will always come...

I used to deal with these Kids long ago, in our group my friends and I had a word to define them...

I will try to give the meaning in English, but it is something like hallucinated food
Crazy food

That means... Energy that was there free,

Like a pizza offering himself to be devoured
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2017-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 10.03.19 20:37

Offering itself
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 10.03.19 20:52

that is why someone mentioned earlier that when this youngster meets the wrong person they will turn up being food for that controller that understands what easy prey they are.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 10.03.19 21:13

Exactly.
When I first read this question it really bought me back on those times, much before Orkut, lol.

But anyway, my response will be...
There are many ways to interpret this question. Especially by what this person defines as a vampire.
When we read in some books, like even AK ones, there are some parts talking about the becoming, that means, there would be a "turn".
However the meaning of that is really deep and it can be seen under different perspectives.
The thing is that, because of many different interpretations, some call it a curse, others a disease, others a blessing.
Well a "human" in its essence could not "become"a vampire in the way some understand what a vampire is. For some it is a condition of the soul, and not a button you press and change your character player.
For others it is possible to become something that takes the vampire name, by its nature of dealing and absorving energy.
And for some it is a pshychological thing.

So it will really depend on what this person think a vampire is, what are his goals by "becoming" one.

Normally people talk about awakenings, and that is also another level of understanding.

Just my humble opinion
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 10.03.19 21:16

that is why someone mentioned earlier that when this youngster meets the wrong person they will turn up being food for that controller that understands what easy prey they are.

It is very dangerous. And the Kids do not accept that. They think we are being mean when we act the way we do. We try to warn, but it only time bring maturity, or not.
But sometimes learning the hard way is the Best way
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 10.03.19 22:11

hahah
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightseeker 11.03.19 2:07

Maxx wrote:that is why someone mentioned earlier that when this youngster meets the wrong person they will turn up being food for that controller that understands what easy prey they are.

That is very true. Please remember that a lot of vampires are experts on "glamor", seduction and manipulation. It's how they find their prey. Chances are that a lot vampires you may ultimately find will only exploit your wish to "turn" and either use you as a familiar or feed on you without any intention of actually "turning" you. Or, if you come across certain individuals, they'll just "drain" you of your hard earned cash by telling you the first thing you need to "turn" is a pair of nice, new (and overexpensive) fangs. Very Happy

However, maybe we could keep this thread a bit less agressive. I realise that maxx is using provocation here as a tool to encourage reflection, but it shouldn't derail the thread.
Lightseeker
Lightseeker
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 11.03.19 5:37

Lynskha wrote:There are many ways to interpret this question. Especially by what this person defines as a vampire.
When we read in some books, like even AK ones, there are some parts talking about the becoming, that means, there would be a "turn".
However the meaning of that is really deep and it can be seen under different perspectives.
The thing is that, because of many different interpretations, some call it a curse, others a disease, others a blessing.
Well a "human" in its essence could not "become"a vampire in the way some understand what a vampire is. For some it is a condition of the soul, and not a button you press and change your character player.
For others it is possible to become something that takes the vampire name, by its nature of dealing and absorving energy.
And for some it is a pshychological thing.

This is true, there are indeed many definitions for what vampires truly are. That is the cause of much confusion because sometimes people are working with different concepts and definitions. For a big part of the VC vampirism is seen as a curse, an unknown disease or having something broken, like in Michelle Belanger's House Kheperu for example where they say to have a system of broken energy chakras. This is all very different from the vampirism described by organizations such as the Aset Ka, where their definition of a vampire is more of an enlightened spiritual creature that has nothing to do with a broken energy system. There is where the concept of vampirism as a condition of the soul was born, in fact if you look at documented history and literature the terminology "condition of the soul" when used in vampire studies was coined for the first time by author Luis Marques, then later adopted by different paths. Before the Aset Ka vampires were seen as having a human soul, usually with a problem in their energy system. Asetians don't have a defect in their energy system, it's their different nature that has a much higher energy metabolism and that also explains their far more adept metaphysical abilities when compared to other "vampires". This is why definition and terminology are so important because people sometimes use the same words to describe very different things.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3051
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 11.03.19 5:55

Exactly.

There is the Hollywood idea. The broken chakras one, The curse...

So when a person asks questions about becoming, first it is important to understand what is he asking about.

Then The answer could apply to that specific case.

Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 11.03.19 5:59

You're forgetting the fetishists. A lot of people in the so-called vampire community have a fetish for blood and the gothic aesthetic. Most aren't that familiar with occult practices and paranormal phenomenon, particularly in the States. It's more about the parties and the roleplay, but you won't find many vampires there if any at all. So I agree with your post Jonathan, established definitions are important when people want to speak the same language. To most people in the community vampires are just a set of fangs, we who see it as something deeper and more complex are the minority.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 11.03.19 6:11

That is why I believe it is important the understanding of different concepts in order to differ them and see what each person takes for a vampire. Since this forum maybe is composed by mostly Asetianists the answers here will be based on Aset Ka teachings and definitions, specially because they even use the word Asetian to describe this being. That would be with a very specific nature and differences.
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next